Premier League Tours Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
We at Premier League Tours look forward to the opportunity to act as your agent for
travel to your chosen football tour. These Terms & Conditions describe what you are
legally entitled to expect from us when you purchase travel-related services through us,
in addition to your obligations as a customer.
The terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Premier League Tours. The term ‘you’ refers to the
customer booking a football tour through us. Football tours are hereafter referred to as
‘Events’. ‘Arrangements’ refers to the arrangements you make for travel to sporting
Premier League Tours acts as a guide for products and services that are not directly
supplied by us (football tickets, stadium tours etc). We are not a co-vendor of such
products and services: you will be entering into a separate contract with such suppliers
That’s why we would like to stress that Premier League Tours has no control of – or
involvement with cancellation or a postponement of game times and dates that are
dictated to by the Premier League.
Please appreciate that Premier League Tours legal liabilities in relation to travel
arrangements we book are very different to their legal liabilities to you in relation to
Events. And that our obligations to Arrangements vary depending upon whether or not
what you book with us is a ‘Package’, as defined by the Package Travel, Package
Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 (for UK departures) or the Package
Holidays and Travel Trade Act 1995 (for Ireland departures). For more information see:
1. A contract will exist between you and us when we issue an email confirmation or
invoice for your booking.
2. The company’s registered office is:
- The person who completes the booking online or over the telephone or who signs the
booking form is the ‘main booker’.
- He or she must be a minimum age of 18 and is responsible for payment of the total
booking price, and subsequent cancellation/amendment charges that may be payable.
- He/she also agrees to provide accurate and full information to the remainder of the
travelling party in relation to the booking, including any changes thereto and confirms
that all the other members of the party, including any that may be added at a later date
agree to be bound by these conditions, and all other information on our website.
Incorrect or false information provided when booking
- If it subsequently transpires that the data you have provided at the time of booking is
inaccurate or contains errors, such as names and passport information, Premier League
Tours is not liable for any associated damages or costs.
- You will be liable for any extra costs pertaining to providing false information or the
amendment of any component of the Event.
- We strongly advise you to check your confirmation email and all travel documents
immediately and contact us straight away if you find any errors at,
Premier League Tours, 46 France Furlong, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, Bucks
- If you have a special request for anything that is not automatically part of the
Arrangements you book through us, please advise us when you book through the pre-
tour questionnaire and we will pass this information on to the companies we work with.
- Our note of your request on your booking confirmation/invoice confirms we have
received it and does not guarantee that we, or the relevant supplier, can meet with your
- Where possible they will try to help you, but we cannot guarantee any request unless
it is noted on your booking confirmation/invoice through your pre-tour questionnaire.
- We must emphasise that, verbal confirmations of special requests cannot be taken as
a guarantee that they will be met e.g. dietary needs
Football Matches and Stadium Tours
- When we book an Event for you, our responsibility is limited to the arranging of the
- We do not have any responsibility for the supply, provision or conduct of the Event
itself, and those responsible are not our suppliers.
- The Event tickets may contain important information and conditions which you must
- Event tickets are non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
- Unfortunately, whilst rare, Events can be cancelled, postponed, rescheduled,
abandoned or curtailed at short notice or even without notice. We make every effort to
obtain and pass on to you up-to-date information regarding Events. This information is
based on details supplied to us but we cannot guarantee its accuracy or that changes
will not occur. In the situation, you can not make the “tour” dues to changes no refund or
compensation or other sum will be paid by us.
- We cannot therefore accept any responsibility or pay any refund, compensation or
other sum for any changes in or cancellation of any advertised or confirmed programme
or itinerary, even where this involves the cancellation of an Event which may have been
your main reason for making your booking. We will always do our best to find a suitable
alternative, but cannot promise to be able to do so. If however, we obtain a refund from
the organiser, this will be passed on to you.
- We accept no liability for either the validity of any tickets you purchase, or for any
cancellation or alteration of the Event. No refund or compensation or other sum will be
paid by us. If we are able to change our services to coincide with the re-arrangement of
the Event we will inform you of the changes and any addition or reduction in costs that
may apply. In some cases we will not be able to alter Arrangements and we will continue
to supply the original travel services which we have agreed to supply you. This applies
even where there has been the cancellation of an Event which may have been your
main reason for booking.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
- Event organisers, clubs, stadiums or Premier League Tours will not issue
duplicate/replacement tickets when lost or stolen. Premier League Tours accepts no
responsibility for stolen tickets. You will be fully be expected to return all tickets that are
part of a package that you have not paid for.
Conditions of Football Tickets
- For some Events, the tickets we sell are for seats within a specific area/location of the
stadium for supporters of a designated team/club. Where this applies details will be
advised at the time of booking. In these cases, tickets are not for use by supporters of
the opposing team/club.
- Your booking is subject to cancellation if you are found to have breached these rules
in advance of your attendance at the Event, or, you will be subject to eviction from the
stadium if you are found to breach these rules at the venue itself.
- Where we sell Event tickets in combination with transport, it is a condition of sale that
the transport/accommodation is used and the Arrangement is not purchased for the sole
purpose of using the Event ticket.
- We reserve the right to withhold issuing the Event ticket if the transport or
accommodation is not used.
Re-Sale of Football Tickets
- Event tickets purchased through Premier League Tours are strictly subject to the
Event organisers’ terms and conditions. The re-sale of Event tickets may be prohibited
by the Event organiser, and in some cases, re-sale may even be illegal. You are advised
to seek permission from the Event organiser before attempting to re-sell any Event
Stadium Admission and Facilities
- Admission to stadiums is controlled by the Event organiser,stadium officials and/or the
police. Where we provide you with a ticket for an Event, our responsibility is limited to
the provision of the ticket itself and this does not guarantee your admission to the
stadium. Your actions or behaviour or the behaviour or actions of others may result in
you being denied entry to the stadium. Such circumstances are beyond our control and
we accept no responsibility if this happens.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for either the quality of any Event or stadium
facilities, or for any injury sustained in the stadium any part of the tour during the Event
(except where such injury is caused by our negligence).
- Stadium and Event ticket regulations apply. They will be stated on your ticket or are
available on request from the Event organiser.
Club/Association Membership Requirements
- The issuing of Event tickets may be restricted to supporters who satisfy certain
eligibility criteria as determined by clubs or associations connected with the Event.
- We do not determine your eligibility for Event tickets but we have the right to refuse to
accept a booking or cancel a confirmed booking where you have failed to comply with
any club/association membership requirements advised to us by the club/association.
- Cancellation can be made any time leading up to the Event but needs to be agreed
with a Premier League Tours Representative with a negotiated compensation amount
clearly stated in writing.
- Any refunds will be at the discretion of Premier League Tours depending on whether
Premier League Tours have incurred costs in relation to the booking.
CANCELLATION & CHANGES MADE PRIOR TO TRAVEL
Changes made by us prior to travel
- From time to time we may have to change details of the Event you have booked. If
any change will have a significant effect on your Event, we will tell you about it before
your Event, if there is time. Changes we will tell you about include:
- A change of the time you are due to arrive at your Event/stadium which may mean you
will miss the Event or the start of the Event.
- A change in the scheduled Event time so that you do not miss the Event or the start of
- If you do not want to accept a significant change, which we will tell you about before
you depart, we will, if we are able to do so, offer you an alternative Event of equivalent or
closely similar standard and price at no extra cost.
- If you do not wish to take the alternative we offer you, you can choose a different
Event offered for sale by us and pay, or receive a refund of, any price difference.
Changes made by you prior to travel
- If you cancel your trip, charges apply as laid out in the section Cancellation by you.
- If you do cancel, note that you must still pay for any insurance premiums, credit card
charges and amendment charges which arose before cancellation.
- If you have to cancel your trip due to circumstances beyond your control, you may be
covered by your travel insurance.
- If you have had to cancel all or part of your trip because your plane has been delayed
or cancelled you may be covered under the terms of the ATOL licence of the airline.
- If you want to alter any components of your booking in any way, we will try to help
you. We cannot however guarantee that we will always be able to do this as changes
are subject to availability at the time and to the terms and conditions of our suppliers and
- Remember that any change to your booking (such as departure date, flight, hotel
accommodation or length of stay) applies to all members of your travel party.
- If any member of your travel party cancels and you are unable to fill that person’s
place, you may be liable for additional supplements for your accommodation, such as a
single or under-occupancy supplement.
- Travel insurance isn’t mandatory when booking a package with Premier League Tours
However, we do recommend you purchase travel insurance to protect you and your
party against unexpected events during the trip, such as accident, illness or theft.
- A deposit of 50% or discussed amount i(in writing) is required at the time of booking.
With the remaining balance due no later than 14 days before the start of the Event.
- You will be informed of the payment terms at the time of booking with us.
- Please note that failure to pay on time will result in cancellation and we will retain the
Methods of payment
- We accept payment by bank transfer and Paypal. Please note that we are obliged to
to pay any surcharge to all bookings.
PASSPORTS & VISAS
Passports & Visas (British & Irish Citizens)
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all those travelling with you have a valid
passport and any necessary visa and that you have obtained any necessary
vaccinations to gain entry to any country you are visiting.
- It can often take some time to obtain a passport or visa therefore you should apply
well in advance. In peak periods it is advisable to allow at least 4 weeks. However,
passport and visa regulations and health requirements can change at any time,
therefore, we recommend that you check passport/visa requirements with the Embassy
or Consulate of the country you intend to visit and that you consult your GP.
- Travel advice can be obtained from the UK Foreign Office http://www.fco.gov.uk and
Irish Foreign Affairs http://www.foreignaffairs.gov.ie
Health requirements and information
- Information regarding health requirements can also be obtained from the UK Foreign
Office http://www.fco.gov.uk. A website such as www.hpa.org.uk also provides
- Please note, the EHIC is in addition to Travel Insurance, not instead of it. We will have
no liability to you if you or any member of your party travel without the correct passport
and visa or without the necessary vaccinations, and you will have to pay to us any costs
which we incur through helping you because of any such failure on your part.
- Descriptions of accommodation, destinations, facilities and services we provide are
based on information obtained from our suppliers. Sometimes the facilities described will
be withdrawn for reasons such as maintenance, bad weather or lack of demand from
- Where our suppliers advise us about significant changes to descriptions or about the
withdrawal of any significant facility, we will tell you as soon as possible.
- Some activities or facilities may not be available all year round. There may be a
charge for some facilities, for example: air-conditioning in the transportation.
- In some places during high season (and even at other times) there is a possibility you
will be disturbed by noise from less considerate groups, so please bear this in mind
when choosing your tour.
- Any transfer times we quote are approximate and, depending on circumstances, the
journey time to your destination may be longer.
CHANGES MADE BY YOU PRIOR TO TOUR
If you cancel your tour with the following charges apply;
If you have paid a deposit for your tour and cancel your tour, your deposit is non refundable.
Full Payment stage
If you have paid for the tour in full you will only be eligible for:
- 50% refund on business management costs.
- Shirts - if ordered and brought these will be sent to you, however you are responsible for postage for them to be mailed to you.
- Tickets - Non-refunadable unless we are able to re-sell them.
- Chauffeur costs - fully refundable with more than 48 hours notice. 50 % refundable in less than 48 hours notice.
- Management/Tour guide costs - 50 % refundable with more than 48 hours notice. 50% refundable in less than 48 hours notice.
Responsibility for your actions
- We want all our customers to have an enjoyable and carefree trip. But you must
remember that you are responsible for your actions and the affect they may have on
- If we (or another person in authority) believe your actions could upset other
customers, our suppliers or our own staff, or put them in danger, your Arrangements
may be ended and this could mean we or our suppliers may either ask you to leave your
means of transport.
- Our suppliers will deny access or impose additional conditions of carriage on any
passenger who, for example, is intoxicated and/or disruptive or found to be smoking on
on means of transport.
- If this happens, we will not pay compensation, make refunds, or cover any expenses
you suffer as a result.
- We and/or the accommodation/stadium owner will hold you and the members of your
travelling party jointly and individually liable for any damage to the accommodation,
furniture, apparatus or other materials located within the accommodation, and for any
damage caused at or to a stadium, together with any legal costs we or the
accommodation/stadium owner incur in pursuing a claim.
- It is your duty to report any breakages, defects or damage to an appropriate person
- You also have a duty to act responsibly at the Event. Stadium officials or the police
may refuse your entry or eject you from the venue if you are or are suspected to be
intoxicated, or abusive or your actions/behaviour is felt to be inappropriate or in breach
of the club or stadium’s rules, this includes supporting the opposing team for which your
- In this event, Premier League Tours cannot become involved in any dispute and you
may be prevented from using the transport services or have additional conditions of
carriage imposed on you. If this happens, we will not pay compensation, make any
refund, reimburse any expenses you suffer as a result or otherwise have any liability to
- By making a booking with us, you agree we may use and disclose the information you
provide for the following purposes:
- To enable us to process your booking (which will include passing your information to
third-party suppliers, such as chauffeurs and their company, football clubs/associations
and stadiums, and may involve sending your information to countries that do not have an
equal level of privacy legislation tothat in the UK).
- For market research and analysis purposes. For improving customer service.
For the detection and prevention of fraud or other crime (which may include providing
your information to football clubs/associations or the police in connection with the
unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets, or to organisations such as banks and credit
- For compliance with legal requirements (which will include passing your information to
public authorities such as customs and immigration) and for marketing contact by means
of post or telephone to provide you with offers, products and services from Premier
- Telephone calls to/from ourselves may be recorded for training and quality purposes
and for preventing/detecting crime.
- If you have booked with us via our website, or if you have chosen for us to contact you
by email, we will communicate with you using the email address you have provided to
supply you with your travel documentation. We are entitled to assume that the email
address you have provided is correct and that you understand and accept the risks
associated with using this form of communication.
- Please note that you may still need to contact us by post or via our office as required
by our booking conditions.
- If you wish to make a data subject access request for a copy of any personal data we
hold on you, please write to: 46 France Furlong, Great Linford, Milton Keynes, Bucks
- If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, please inform
us with written confirmation.
- END -